BEAR PLAST S.R.L.
Via Monari, 2- 42122 Reggio Emilia - Italy
Phone: 0522 551472
P. VAT: PI 00292380359
Share Capital: € 258000 i.v.
SITE Owner: BEAR PLAST S.R.L.
Responsible for processing and data protection: BEAR PLAST S.R.L.
This section contains information relating to the methods of management of the SITE with reference to the processing of data of users of the SITE.
This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code on the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with the sites and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: bearplast.it - bearplast.co.uk - bearplast.fr
The information is provided only for bearplast.it - bearplast.co.uk - bearplast.fr and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
The purpose of this document is to provide indications regarding the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is invited to periodically check this page.
If the user is under 16 years old, according to art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he/she will have to legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
With regard to this SITE, the data controller is: BEAR PLAST S.R.L., and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you may contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
2 - Data processor
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the website bearplast.co.uk - bearplast.fr is: BEAR PLAST S.R.L.
3 - Place of data processing
1. Data processing generated by the use of bearplast.it - bearplast.co.uk - bearplast.fr takes place at Via Monari, 2 42122 Reggio Emilia RE
In case of need, data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or individuals appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES - bearplast.com/cookie-policy
1 - Type of Cookies
A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case your use of the site and its services may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site makes use of:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by sites. Of these, the best known and most widely used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the user's access to and enjoyment of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the provider to deliver the service requested by the customer.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. Either way, users can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing their internet browser settings. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
The use of technical cookies enables the safe and efficient use of the site.
Cookies that are placed in your browser and relayed through Google Analytics or through blogger's statistics service or similar are technical only if they are used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who may collect information in aggregate form about the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules, regarding information and consent, apply to analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in on each page visited, and permanent ones, which remain active in the pc until they expire or are deleted by the user.
Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and vanish when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. In relation to origin, we distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behavior, understand interests, and then personalize advertising propositions for users.
Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on bearplast.co.uk - bearplast.co.uk - bearplast.fr.
Detection is done anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve site usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by those users.
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are encouraged to read the privacy notices and directions for managing or disabling cookies posted on the relevant web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing.
When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
Article 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all Web sites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored.
The information collected could be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- visitor's origin (referral) and exit web page;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The above information is processed in automated form and collected in aggregate form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
The information that the users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility regarding possible violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
If you upload images to the site via a form placed on it you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Other visitors to the site could download and extract any location data from the uploaded images.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes stated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 2.
Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously stated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary disclosures will be progressively reported or displayed on pages of the site set up for particular on-demand services.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
Article 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
The website bearplast.it - bearplast.co.uk - bearplast.fr therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- of the data subject's right to ask the controller for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or limitation of processing concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- of the right to request the deletion (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. C) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to use genetic, biometric, health-related, revealing religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
Likewise, in the event of a violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian state.
For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is needed. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions of Article 45 ff, of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
This site processes user data lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
It may be subject to change or update. If there are significant changes and updates these will be indicated with appropriate notifications to users.
Previous versions of the document will still be available at this page.
The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.